PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”), EDXAPAY SDN. BHD. and / or its group of Companies (hereinafter referred to as “edxaPay”) are committed to protecting your personal information and privacy.
edxaPay has the right to amend this notice to customers at any time desired and will notify the changes made on the company's website or any other medium deemed appropriate and will be notified to you.
Purpose of processing
edxaPay processes your personal data only for specific and limited purposes. The use of information is for the following uses:
- For the purpose of payment transactions;
- For the purpose of communication with you;
- For the purpose of sending bills and receipts
- For general administrative purposes;
- For the purpose of managing and maintaining your account and facilities with us
- To inform you about our products and services;
- To update, strengthen and improve the accuracy of our records;
- For delivery of promotional materials to you;
- For marketing and research purposes;
- For credit check purposes;
- Recurring payment services and / or tokenization;
- Conduct research and surveys, which are for analytical purposes only including but not limited to data mining and analysis of your transactions with us;
- For the purpose of fulfilling the legal disclosure requirements that bind us;
- For audit, compliance and risk management purposes;
- Any other purpose that we deem necessary and / or as required or permitted by law, regulations, guidelines and / or relevant authorities.
Disclosure to Third Parties
Your personal data will be kept confidential but with your consent and permission, we will give or share your personal data to our affiliates or third parties performing services on behalf of edxaPay and in doing so we will comply with all laws, regulations and industry standards concerned.
Consequences of Not Providing Your Personal Data Details
Failure to supply us with required personal data may:
- Cause us to be unable to proceed into a service contract or agreement with you;
- Cause us to be unable to provide you with notices, value-added services and updates;
iii. Affecting our ability to achieve the purposes as stated above;
Personal Data Update
Under the PDPA, you have the right to access your personal data and request corrections to your personal data that may be inaccurate, out of date, incomplete or misleading.
In this regard, you are allowed to:
- Request that we correct any inaccurate, out-of-date, incomplete, or misleading information;
- Request to inspect and access your personal data in our records;
iii. Request a copy of the data from us.
Once we receive your application, we will acknowledge receipt of the request. For data Amendments and corrections, we will take into account if the information requires amendment. If there is any disagreement, then we will state the reason clearly such as the rights of other users are violated, or the regulatory function will be affected.
In accordance with the PDPA, and not limited to applicable laws, we may:
- will charge an administrative fee to process your application for access or/and correction to personal data, in accordance with the approval set out in the PDPA sub-regulations;
- will reject your request to access and/or make corrections to personal information and notify you by written notice of such action.
For more information or clarification on personal data access, correction, deletion, or any other information related to the PDPA, you can contact us through the following details:
Email Address: [email protected]
Phone Number: +(60) 3-86879841
Address: Edxapay Sdn. Bhd
F2-2 & F3-2, Block F,
Jalan Radius 1/1C,
Radius Business Park,
Cyber 4, 63000 Cyberjaya,
By publishing this policy on this website, we will assume that our customers and / or clients have already been informed.
Updated: 17 October 2022